Full Time - Rochester, NY
Isaac Heating & Air Conditioning is adding to our team! Since 1945, Isaac has been a New York leader in providing HVAC services. If you are a highly motivated individual who can deliver top-quality service while maintaining the highest standards for safety and quality, then send us a copy of your resume today!
As a BBB International Torch Award winner and a NYS Best Company to Work For, you will be joining a growing company with deep roots in the community and a well-known desirable workplace culture that puts safety and employees first.
Our employees have fun in a culture that rewards them with opportunity for leadership and growth.
Principal Purpose of Job
This position is accountable for operational, sales and profit responsibility within regional offices for Isaac Heating & Air Conditioning Inc. This position manages a team of branch managers and is responsible the development of marketing strategies, operating plans, and performance within a given territory.
Primary Responsibilities (including but not limited to):
- Management of Branch Managers: including hiring, disciplinary actions, and terminations, Sales & Profit budgets and reviews, and ensuring company practices and values are followed to provide a consistent and effective client experience.
- Sales: including identifying current trends in the industry, creating ways to increase sales through training and development of staff, and creating an annual S.T.E.P plan for each location.
- Communication and Leadership: including identifying issues and recommending solutions, leading by example, and being the central point of communications between corporate office and branch locations.
Business and Management Skill Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree (or higher)
- Experience with hiring, performance management, and employee development
- 5+ years previous experience in Sales role (preferred)
- Proven record of growing sales
- 4 + years of P&L / Budget Management
- Ability travel and work a flexible work schedule. This includes evenings and weekends as needed.
- Must have a valid NYS driver’s license
- Once selected, successful completion of a hair follicle drug screen and background check.
- Business Knowledge - Understanding and utilizing economic, financial and industry data to accurately diagnose business strengths and weaknesses, identify key issues, and develop strategies and plans.
- Decision Making - Identifying and understanding issues, problems, and opportunities; comparing data from different sources to draw conclusions; using effective approaches for choosing a course of action or developing appropriate solutions; taking action that is consistent with available facts, constraints, and probable consequences.
- Sales Leadership - Evaluates market opportunities and establishes sales strategy. Develops approaches that best position products and services; maximizes the use of Company marketing programs as a competitive advantage. Builds sales team commitment to achieve higher level of success and ensures that the funnel is created from the field to the sales team.
- Interpersonal Skills - Building Positive Working Relationships Developing and using internal and external collaborative relationships to facilitate the accomplishment of business goals.
- Leadership Skills - Coaching and Developing Others. Providing feedback, instruction, and development guidance to help others excel in their current or future job responsibilities; planning and supporting the development of individual skills and abilities.
- Mobilizing Resources - Managing staff and resources consistent with organizational goals. Proactively negotiating and accessing resources outside of one's immediate domain when necessary.
- Sitting (frequently). For sustained periods of time while traveling to branch(es) and/or during meetings.
- Standing (frequently). For sustained periods of time on hard surfaces.
- Walking (occasionally). Moving on or about on foot to accomplish tasks.
- Typing (constant). Using a computer keyboard, mouse, and phone keypad.
- Talking (constant). Expressing or exchanging ideas by means of the spoken word.
- Hearing (constant). Perceiving the nature of sounds at normal speaking levels with or without correction. Ability to receive detailed information through oral communication, and document accurately what was heard in the client profile.
- Seeing (constant). Ability to see in the following manner with or without corrective lenses: ability to read/see near or far, judge distances, and identify colors.
- Attendance and punctuality (regular/predictable). Regular/predictable attendance and punctuality for this position is required, compliance required at every level.
- Ability to work in a noisy, distracting environment.
Isaac Heating & Air Conditioning is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Health Insurance, 401K with Company contribution, Paid Vacation
- Steady work 12 months a year
- One of the best company cultures from a Rochester Top 100 growing company
- Advancement opportunities
- Competitive hourly wage/salary