Full Time - Rochester, NY
IT Manager Job Description
Isaac Heating & Air Conditioning is adding to our team! Since 1945, Isaac has been a New York leader in providing HVAC services. If you are a highly motivated individual who can deliver top-quality service while maintaining the highest standards for safety and quality, then send us a copy of your resume today!
As a BBB International Torch Award winner and a NYS Best Company to Work For, you will be joining a growing company with deep roots in the community and a well-known desirable workplace culture that puts safety and employees first.
Our employees have fun in a culture that rewards them with opportunity for leadership and growth.
Reporting to and partnering with the Chief Financial Officer (CFO), the IT Manager is responsible for the overall planning, organizing, and execution of all IT functions for Isaac Heating & Air Conditioning. This includes directing all IT operations to meet employee and customer requirements, as well as the support and maintenance of existing applications and development of new technical solutions.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Manage day-to-day IT operations to improve infrastructure costs, performance and end user satisfaction
- Provide leadership in planning and managing computer operations and production support, systems and database administration and network operations
- Analyzes operational procedures, data needs, and existing information technology, including hardware and software, to determine efficiency, capabilities, limitations, and needs.
- Direct team of technical staff in the successful fulfillment of IT service delivery commitments.
- Confers with department managers to analyze current operation procedures, pinpoint problem areas, and determine areas for potential improvement of information services.
- Foster and manage vendor structures to fit with the size and needs of a growing organization
- Understand business goals, drivers, context, and processes to suggest technology solutions that improve the organization
- Pursue knowledge of personal strengths and the strengths of teammates in order to be more productive and leverage the time and talents of others
- Work closely with all departments to assist with needs assessments, messaging, timelines, and clarity
- Formulation of IT policies, procedures and performance management processes and measures
- Chair internal IT committee which is focused on identifying technology, creating cost/benefit analyses and making recommendations to executive team.
- A minimum of a BS in computer science, computer engineering, programming or related field; MBA or MS in Information Technology is a plus.
- 3-5 years of proven success of increasing responsibility in an IT Leadership role.
- Knowledge of enterprise systems and/or ERP implementations, Crystal Reports, Microsoft PowerBI, SharePoint, Teams and Office 365
- Strong analytical skills and experience interpreting a strategic vision into an operational model.
- An effective communicator, with strong oral and written skills.
- Strong commitment to developing team members.
- Successful completion of a Pre-Employment Hair Follicle Drug Screen and Background Check.
Will work in an office environment. Travel to company branch locations will be necessary, as well as attending conventions, seminars, etc.
Potential Salary Range:
Isaac Heating & Air Conditioning is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Health Insurance, 401K with Company contribution, Paid Vacation
- Steady work 12 months a year
- One of the best company cultures from a Rochester Top 100 growing company
- Advancement opportunities
- Competitive hourly wage/salary