Full Time - Rochester, NY
Isaac Heating & Air Conditioning, founded in 1945, is consistently named a Rochester Top 100 company and is also one of the top-rated HVAC companies in the country. Those who have experienced it, cite Isaac as one of the best places to work with a top-notch workplace culture. With six branches in Western NY, Isaac is growing and looking to expand the team in many areas of the business.
Job Title: Senior Project Manager – Commercial Plumbing Installation
This is a senior-level position. The purpose of this position is to use the skills and experience to manage construction plumbing projects at an advanced level. This individual will operate as part of a team to make project decisions and ensure proper communication and coordination with field staff and clients.
- Perform any and all functions necessary to run and manage multiple construction projects
- Maintain extensive knowledge of HVAC/plumbing systems, commercial and mechanical piping and ductwork.
- Collect vendor quotes, negotiate pricing and make purchasing decisions for equipment and sub-contractors.
- Establish construction schedules and determine appropriate field staff.
- Submit equipment & material documents to client and internal staff for approvals and accurate installation in accordance with established submittal procedures.
- Attend construction meetings and conduct project site visits to manage project quality and schedule.
- Gather information, coordinate and manage production of as-built drawings.
- Independently conduct material take off’s and order material.
- Review submittals prior to submission to clients.
- Estimate and price change orders.
- Work with engineering team on pre-con budgeting for design/build projects.
- Produce all close-out documents.
- Coordinate with service to begin Planned Maintenance contracts upon job completion.
- Produce monthly AIA and progress billings and coordinate with office staff for distribution.
- Review AR and communicate with client regarding outstanding balances.
- Responsible for training and direction of Jr. Project Managers and Project Managers
- Lead a team of Project Managers to complete multiple projects accurately and on time.
- Adhere to all company safety policies and procedures.
- Perform the physical requirements of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
Core Competencies | Level 3
- Results Orientation: ability to understand objectives to be accomplished, develop a plan to achieve them and deliver timely results.
- Interpersonal Relations: establishes and maintains effective working relations with employees and others within and outside the organization.
- Innovation: knowledge of approaches, tools and techniques for promoting creative, original thinking and applying it to existing and emerging situations.
Core Competencies | Level 4
- Self-Development: looks for opportunities to increase knowledge, works to increase responsibility, strives to achieve personal goals.
- Directing & Controlling: ability to create a motivating climate, achieve teamwork, train and develop, measure work in progress, take corrective action.
- Internal Controls: knowledge of and ability to create, implement, evaluate and enhance internal control processes.
- Strategic Thought: works to establish and articulate vision, shows creativity when defining solutions.
- 5+ years’ project management experience
- Valid Driver’s License and dependable transportation
- OSHA 10-hour Certificate
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Coursework or experience related to HVAC, plumbing, construction management or mechanical engineering is preferred
- Associates or bachelor’s degree in HVAC, plumbing, construction management or mechanical engineering is preferred
The Benefits of Being a Part of the Isaac Family:
- Health Insurance, 401K with Company contribution, Paid Vacation
- In-house NATE training and certification
- Steady work 12 months a year
- One of the best company cultures from a Rochester Top 100 growing company
- Advancement opportunities
- Competitive hourly wage/salary
Salary range is our Total Compensation range, which includes Salary plus Bonuses and vehicle allowance.
Salary: $100,000.00 to $140,000.00 /year
Isaac Heating & Air Conditioning is an Equal Opportunity Employer