Isaac Heating & Air Conditioning is adding to our team! Since 1945, Isaac has been a New York leader in providing HVAC services. If you are a highly motivated individual who can deliver top-quality service while maintaining the highest standards for safety and quality, then send us a copy of your resume today!
As a BBB International Torch Award winner and a NYS Best Company to Work For, you will be joining a growing company with deep roots in the community and a well-known desirable workplace culture that puts safety and employees first.
Our employees have fun in a culture that rewards them with opportunity for leadership and growth.
Principal Purpose of Job
Deliver world-class customer service to clients as well as Branch Manager, Project Managers and field personnel.
- Service Writing – scheduling service calls (inbound/outbound)
- Sales Coordination – schedule sales and IHEP appointments for project managers, schedule and dispatch installation technicians
- Job Processing – assigning labor, materials, and return requisitions to jobs
- Organize, scan and file completed jobs into appropriate database
- Process weekly payroll
- Purchase equipment and schedule deliveries with vendors
- Provide administrative support as necessary to branch manager
- Other duties as assigned
- Successful completion of a hair follicle drug screen and criminal background check
- 2 years customer service/administrative experience
- Superior communication skills
- Excellent computer skills with an emphasis on data entry and the Microsoft Office Suite of products
- Excellent organizational skills, a sense of urgency and the ability to accurately multi-task
- Ability to meet deadlines while maintaining superior quality and accuracy
- Attention to detail a must
- Excellent leadership skills and the ability to work independently and take charge when needed.
- Sitting (frequently/constant). For sustained periods of time with the ability to get up and move around occasionally.
- Standing (frequently). For sustained periods of time on hard surfaces.
- Walking (occasionally). Moving on or about on foot to accomplish tasks.
- Typing (constant). Using a computer keyboard, mouse, and phone keypad.
- Talking (constant). Expressing or exchanging ideas by means of the spoken word.
- Hearing (constant). Perceiving the nature of sounds at normal speaking levels with or without correction. Ability to receive detailed information through oral communication, and document accurately what was heard in the client profile.
- Seeing (constant). Ability to see in the following manner with or without corrective lenses: ability to read/see near or far, judge distances, and identify colors.
- Attendance and punctuality (regular/predictable). Regular/predictable attendance and punctuality for this position is required, compliance required at every level.
- Ability to work in a noisy, distracting environment.
Isaac Heating & Air Conditioning is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Health Insurance, 401K with Company contribution, Paid Vacation
- Steady work 12 months a year
- One of the best company cultures from a Rochester Top 100 growing company
- Advancement opportunities
- Competitive hourly wage/salary